Leading the way into this new era for medical equipment management, Quality Biomedical is bringing healthcare innovations that make life easier for today’s distributed healthcare providers. Together, our newly-released QTag™ service labels coupled with our proprietary QConnect™ software provide a better, faster, and cheaper way to improve medical device inventory management. The secret behind this highly-automated and efficient process lies in our behind-the-scenes infrastructure.
The challenges HMEs, OEMs, LTACs, and other healthcare providers are facing are similar:
- Healthcare supply chain – third-party freight delays and errors cost money and time and it’s proving increasingly difficult to get items where and when they’re needed
- Staffing limitations – people no longer have time for administrative details like lengthy RMAs and tracking paper trails, and employing trained technicians for in-house equipment cleaning or repair is a rarity
- Scaling – meeting fluctuating and emergency demand is an ever-increasing struggle, and the ability to know exactly where and how much inventory is ready to go at any given time is critical
- Controlling costs – tightening budgets are a reality all around and all of the above issues are exerting compounded pressures on the bottom line
Quality Biomedical is solving these challenges by streamlining workflow. It all starts with integrating logistics, service, and warehousing.
- By having service centers strategically located nationwide, we can quickly pick up and deliver medical equipment where it’s needed. This includes managing equipment categories from high-volume respiratory care devices to specialized equipment such as infusion, patient monitoring, defibrillators, mattress pumps, and more.
- We are staffed with highly-trained technicians who know how to clean, repair, and test medical devices with precision – quickly and correctly. They properly kit and warehouse equipment so that every piece has its accompanying accessories, power cords, and fresh batteries, and is clean and ready to deploy anywhere nationwide at a moment’s notice.
- Underlying every step in all locations is a commitment to following ISO 9001 quality systems to ensure a consistent process and quality products delivered every time.
But the real magic lies in automation. Built from the ground up specifically for distributed healthcare providers, Quality Biomedical’s exclusive QConnect technology platform is the latest in health tech. The QConnect portal provides end-to-end visibility to healthcare equipment as it moves through the workflow, providing users with numerous benefits.
- Improve staff efficiency: Quality Biomedical’s QTag service labels are rapidly changing how medical device inventory is controlled. With a simple app on a mobile device, users scan the tag and instantly create an RMA, schedule pick up, and track progress through the QConnect portal. This efficiency shaves hours off your team’s administrative burden.
- Know where your medical devices are at any point in time: Using QConnect SaaS, users can track where each device is along the process as well as throughout its lifecycle. Every pickup, every delivery, every piece of equipment is accounted for in real-time. And watch for upcoming announcements soon about accessing QConnect via a mobile device!
- Scale with fewer supply chain growing pains: Fast turnaround time improves business outcomes. Due to our extensive logistics infrastructure, we ensure your equipment gets to the right place at the right time, every time. And we can work with you to design rental programs and other ways to scale and meet demand fluctuations more cost effectively than adding capital.
- Future-cast using equipment service trends: QConnect allows you to see trends such as the number of service requests by category, over time, reported by branch and by product so you can see the detail behind the spend and manage more effectively.
- Ace the audit: All equipment service records are maintained in the cloud for immediate retrieval so you’re always prepared if an accreditation audit or liability claim occurs.
We have helped thousands of healthcare providers build better-managed workflows. This results in reduced costs and streamlined logistics, which is one of the reasons why Inc. Magazine recently named us the 155th fastest growing health services company in the nation. From generating RMAs and approving estimates to quickly retrieving and reviewing service histories, we help you get the information you need, when you need it.
We’d like to apply our knowledge to the challenges you’re facing. Give us a call and our team will meet with you to build a better workflow that gains you greater efficiencies and saves you time and money.